The conference schedule is as follows:
- 6 July 2017 – extended deadline for abstracts of papers and posters and workshop proposals
- 29 July 2017 – all authors notified of decisions
- 17 August 2017 – deadline for all successful authors to confirm, by registering for the conference, that you wish to present (The presenter or at least one co-author needs to register, to have the talk firmly included in our programme)
- 1 September 2017 – Final deadline to confirm that you or someone will present. If we haven’t heard from you by then, someone else gets your slot.
- 14 September 2017 – Deadline for AsLing to receive payment for at least one speaker’s attendance fee (applies only for speakers asking to pay by invoice). After that, someone else gets the slot, and your name and title will be removed from the provisional programme.
- 2 October 2017 – speakers’ full papers and posters to be submitted for inclusion in the e-proceedings
- 3 November 2017 – speakers’ presentations to be submitted
- 16-17 November 2017 – conference takes place in London