Since 1978 the Translating and the Computer (TC) conference in central London has served as a leading forum for users, developers and vendors of translation technology tools, as a distinctive event to discuss latest developments as well as future-looking theory. It is an annual conference for translators and interpreters, researchers and business people, from tools developers, translation companies, international organisations, universities and research labs, as well as freelance professionals to exchange ideas and discuss hot topics.
Benefits of sponsorship/exhibiting include:
- Two full days to exhibit and network with all the delegates throughout each day
- Showcasing new products and services
- Unique opportunity to offer a workshop or in-depth tool demo to interested professionals
- Provide a joint presentation with a customer to illustrate specific advantages
- Face-to-face meetings with translation professionals, researchers and tool developers from around the world
- Strengthen relationships with professional associations and customers
- Provide product/service trials
- Obtain product/service feedback
Conference delegates include influential decision makers (last year delegates attended from, among others, the European Commission and Parliament, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union, the European Court of Auditors, the International Labour Organisation, the World Trade Organization, various European government departments and universities).